Want to be WILD this June? The The Wildlife Trusts are challenging is to do something WILD everyday for a whole month. Something wild is basically something that connects us with nature. Last year, as a family, we took part in 30 Days Wild and thoroughly enjoyed it.
If you’d like to take the challenge this year, you can get your activity pack from the Wildlife Trust here.
Here’s a list of all the wild activities and adventures we got up to last year.
Click the links for more details and lots of pics.
- Exploring a Reservoir
- Den Making
- Hunting for Minibeasts
- Bark Rubbing
- Sleeping in a Treehouse
- Watching a Duck Race
- Exploring a Pond
- Making Butter
- Exploring a Bog and Making Leaf Crowns
- Exploring the Wind
- Pressing Flowers
- Paddling in the River and Climbing Trees
- Pretending to be Elephants in the Garden
- Painting with Mud
- Leaf Rubbing and Leaf Play
- Reading Wild Magazines out in Nature
- Watching Live Wildlife Webcams
- Drawing a Wild Picture
- Making a Nature Mobile
- Going Barefoot
- Writing a Wild Story
- Making Fruit Ice Cream
- Watching the Sunrise
- Having a Campfire
- Sleeping in a Tent
- Outdoor Festival Fun
- Listening to Birdsong
- Observing Nature from the Middle of a Lake
Are you planning on signing up?